Employment Opportunities at GTA
Current Employment Opportunities
Firewall Support Technician - GTA20150724-001
Position: Entry Level - Part-time (20-24 hrs/week)
If you have an interest in computer networking/Internet security and meet the
requirements then this job opportunity may be ideal for you. The position is
a great fit for an undergrad computer science student. Over the past 20
years we've had many UCF computer science students work for us and gain
valuable real-world experience in our technical support department.
Handling first line technical support for GTA Firewalls, 24/7 support calls, assisting with testing/evaluation of new products/services, pre-sales
This is a part-time position available at our Orlando, Florida office near UCF.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Independent problem-solving abilities
- Strong trouble shooting skills involving host and network problems
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiar with UNIX and/or Linux operating systems
- Familiar MAC OS X and Windows operating systems
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and routing
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
If you are interested in this position please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job position GTA20150724-001.
No agencies please.
Copyright © 2015 Global Technology Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
'GB-OS' and 'GB-Ware' are registered trademarks of Global Technology Associates, Incorporated.
'Global Technology Associates' and 'GTA' are service marks of Global Technology Associates, Incorporated.