Web Content Filtering Evaluations
Follow the instructions below for accessing the Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version
through your GTA Firewall. The Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version requires
GB-OS Software version 6.1.3 or higher.
To Requesting the Web Content Filtering Evaluation Version
- Log into the firewall Web Interface.
- From the system Overview screen, click Request Evaluation in the Web Filtering header,
located in the lower right side.
- The Web Filtering code will now be automatically generated and inserted into the
firewall's activation code list at Configure -> System -> Activation Codes.
- Navigate to Configure -> Threat Management -> Content Filtering -> Policies.
Add a new policy or edit an existing policy. Enable Web Filtering Facilities and the Local
Allow or Local Deny lists as needed. Arrange the Categories for Accept and Deny
based on your corporate security policy. Click OK and save the section.
- Navigate to Configure -> Threat Management -> Content Filtering -> Proxy to enable the
Web Filtering proxy. Configure the Block Action Message or redirect URL.
Save the section.
For details on configuration, see the Web Content Filtering Feature Guide
Copyright © 2014 Global Technology Associates, Inc. All rights reserved.
'GB-OS' and 'GB-Ware' are registered trademarks of Global Technology Associates, Incorporated.
'Global Technology Associates' and 'GTA' are service marks of Global Technology Associates, Incorporated.